Fenrir progress update

Hi everyone! 

I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the lack of updates in recent times. I have been working diligently behind the scenes, testing and modifying the various components of the Fenrir project.

As you may have noticed from the image above, I have decided to split the Fenrir parts into smaller, more manageable pieces. The reason for this is to make the printing process much easier for all of you. Printing large parts can be a challenge, especially when using ABS, ASA, or PC. By breaking the parts down into smaller pieces, I have been able to resolve this issue and make the printing process smoother for everyone.

Additionally, by splitting the parts, I have been able to increase the size of the printer by a few centimeters. This was needed because I had set strict constraints for myself, with the goal of ensuring that the parts would be printable on a Prusa MK3 or larger. Now, with the changes I have made, this is no longer a concern.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. I look forward to providing you with more updates soon.

Thomas the MakerViking