The Ymir CrossXY 3D printer
Ymir (From Norse mythology, since I am a Viking) will have a 650mmx650mmx700mm build area and will be able to print huge prints (about 2 to 3 times larger than most 3D printers).
Other specs.: (Might change)
- CrossXY movement system
- MGN12 rails for both XY and Z (6 in total)
- 9mm belts and pulleys
- Phaetus Rapido
- Orbiter 2.0
- Mellow CDY V3 board
- 7" Screen
- TH3D EZABL Pro probe
- Frame will be 2040 extrusions (I'm considering going to 4040 in the corners to make it even more rigid)
- Side panels, front and back panels to make it look better and be even sturdier
- Fast and accurate probing of the bed
- 3 point automatic leveling of the bed
I hope to be able to include these:
- Infinity Mirror with Neopixels
- Acrylic top
Do you want to support the Fenrir CoreXY 3D printer project and my other projects like the Ymir CrossXY?
Please join my Patreon and share my posts and tweets etc.
I regularly post updates and monthly projects on my Patreon and here’s the latest one:
Small updates to the Fenrir 3D printer hotend assembly (Open to read for everyone)
Thank you to all my Patrons, I appreciate you!
Chris Lane – Venturi3D
Liz – @pezliz