I’ve been working a lot on Fenrir since the last update, test printing parts, redesigning to improve on the design, etc.
There’s still more work to do, but here are some updated renders, etc.
After splitting up the parts, I wasn’t happy with the rigidity, so I made them a lot beefier to get it up to the rigidity I want the printer to have. I’ve also increased the size of the door heightwise.
As you can see in the renders, I’ve got the parts in varying colors to make it easier to see the separation between parts.
I hope you like the updates, and I’m looking forward to bringing you the Fenrir design soon.
Thomas the MakerViking